BrevAll will help you root out the
hidden security threats and attacks!
Root Out Hidden Security Threats and Attacks
Deep in the bowels of the internet, there’s a seedy marketplace where hackers traffic in the sale of stolen information like digital credentials, credit card numbers, and sensitive business data. It’s called the Dark Web, and it should be on the radar of every organization, big and small.
While there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over half of all sites there are used for criminal activities. Far too often, companies that have had their data compromised don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
Don’t wait until after the breach occurs — stamp out threats ahead of time with Dark Web ID, the industry’s first commercial solution for detecting compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web. Using proprietary technology, Dark Web ID vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the internet to find compromised credentials associated with your company, contractors, and other personnel. You are notified immediately when these critical assets are compromised before being used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crimes.
Dark Web Monitoring Services
BrevAll provides 24×7 dark web monitoring, diagnoses, and triages incidents fast, and provides updated reports to keep you in the loop. Here are some of the specific services we have to offer.
We Identify: We diagnose compromises impacting your organization.
We Inform: We provide you with written reports on your compromised information.
We Prepare: The more information you collect, the more valuable it becomes. Extensive logging and reporting capabilities allow us to track and triage incidents and create effective policies and procedures to minimize risk in the future.
We Predict: It’s not enough to be ready; you need to be ahead. The Dark Web ID platform allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
We Prevent: Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don’t have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.
We Monitor: Hidden chat rooms, private websites, peer-to-peer networks, IRC (internet relay chat) channels, social media platforms, black market sites, and 640,000 + botnets.
Why Dark Web Monitoring is Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information and identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- SMBs today have limited visibility into when their credentials are stolen. Over 75% of compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Let Us Help You Move Your Business Forward
- Do you want the same credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies?
- Do you want to be plugged into multiple Dark Web services without connecting to them directly?
- Do you want real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, give us a call to see how we can help!
BrevAll Technologies, a leading managed technology services provider (MTSP), announced today that the company can proactively monitor the Dark Web to keep the information of its customers secure.
“BrevAll leverages sophisticated Dark Web intelligence technology to identify, analyze, and check for compromised customer and employee data,” said Paul Enloe, CEO of BrevAll. “Cybercrime is rapidly on the rise in the United States, and SMBs need to know if their information is on the Dark Web.”