BrevAll Technologies offers a wide range of system products,
and is authorized to sell all size systems.
IP PBX Phone Systems
IP PBX phone systems provides services similar to traditional phone systems, but over data networks like a LAN or WAN rather than circuit-switched networks. IP PBX typically can switch calls between VoIP on local lines or between VoIP and traditional telephone users in the same way PBX does.
- Today’s technology on premise
- Enable remote workers to connect with your system anywhere with an internet connection
Hosted PBX Solutions
A hosted PBX phone system service can free companies from having to invest in and maintain the costly equipment of a complex business phone system, while still enabling the company to utilize telephony features like voicemail, faxing, automated greetings, touch tone menus, conference calling, call auditing and calling logs, and more. Hosted PBX companies handle call routing, or switching, at their own location and are responsible for managing all of the PBX equipment and software involved in the virtual PBX service.
- Always be within reach to your customers
- Always be able to connect to your system
- Built in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Easily add or remove features and endpoints